Skins S400 Thermal Long Sleeve Compression Top
Price: £50.00 - £55.00
- 400fit - Skins engineered 400 points of fit, for great comfort and enhanced gradient compression muscle benefits.
- Snow Thermal - SKINS snow thermal has over 190% higher thermal rating than standard SKINS keeping you comfortably warm in cold environments.
- Brushed Fabric - SKINS S400's feature brushed fabric on the inside giving you an extremely comfortable feel and thermal benefits by trapping warm air against your skin.
- Aerodynamic Fit - Essential for the slopes, ensuring you encounter as little wind resistance as possible.
- Gradient Compression - The garment has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery, boosting your power, speed and stamina.
The S400 range from Skins has been engineered so you get the best response from your gear so you can maximise your performance. Skins S400 Compression gives 3 primary benefits: 1) Engineered specifically for Winter. With an inner Brushed Fabric trapping warm air against your body, Skins keeps you at the perfect temperature out in the snow. The gear is made from scientifically advanced fabric, developed to keep you warm out in the cold without overheating. 2) More oxygen to your muscles. Engineered gradient compression helps to improve performance, reduce chances of injury and reduce muscle vibration. 3) More protection. The added layer protects you when you come off your board or skis. Wicking technology transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature, while 50+ UV protection keeps you safe in the winter sun. Great recovery is also offered, with reduced lactic acid build-up because of better circulation, you are less likely to feel sore after your activity.